The Worldly Marketer Podcast is the show that brings you valuable insider perspectives on what it takes to grow your business in today’s global marketplace.
In the Digital Age, even small brands can build a worldwide customer base.
Every week, Kathrin Bussmann talks to a different expert in the field of global marketing to learn more about the challenges and the rewards of reaching out to a multi-regional, multilingual and multi-cultural audience.
Click on any episode title below for the audio link and show notes.
List of Episodes
- TWM 000: Welcome to The Worldly Marketer Podcast w/ Kathrin Bussmann
- TWM 001: How to Become an International Entrepreneur w/ Becky DeStigter
- TWM 002: The Power of Translation, Localization and Transcreation w/ Renato Beninatto
- TWM 003: Getting to Know and Value Your Foreign Customers w/ Trajan King
- TWM 004: How Ecommerce is Helping Fashion Brands Go Global w/ Luna Vega
- TWM 005: Finding Success in China’s Gigantic Mobile App Market w/ Shlomo Freund
- TWM 006: Why WeChat Is the #1 Social Network in China w/ Michael Michelini
- TWM 007: Mastering Cross-Cultural Communication w/ Christian Höferle
- TWM 008: A Deep Dive into Latin-American Markets w/ Miryam Lazarte
- TWM 009: Measuring the ROI of Your Multilingual Content w/ Kirill Soloviev
- TWM 010: How Simplicity Spells Success in the Age of Digital Globalization w/ Bruno Herrmann
- TWM 011: Translating Your Message for the Swedish Market w/ Tess Whitty
- TWM 012: Marketing Translation For A German Audience w/ Marion Rhodes
- TWM 013: Finding Golden Opportunities in Underserved Markets w/ Jacob Stempniewicz
- TWM 014: How to Know if You’re Ready to Do International Business w/ Doug Taylor
- TWM 015: The Secret of Success in International Expansion w/ Doris Nagel
- TWM 016: Exploring Current Trends in Global Digital Usage w/ Jason Mander
- TWM 017: Cultural Diversity and Societal Changes in Latin America w/ Gabriela Castro-Fontoura
- TWM 018: The Keys to Effective Global Content Marketing w/ Pam Didner
- TWM 019: Building Multinational Businesses Through Partnerships w/ Sara Haq
- TWM 020: Understanding China’s New Consumer Culture w/ Jerry Clode
- TWM 021: Why Even the Biggest Global Brands Need to Think Local w/ Paula Shannon
- TWM 022: Why Marketing in Asia is All About Cultural Intelligence w/ Simon Kemp
- TWM 023: Diversity and Democratic Values in Nordic Europe w/ Anne-Marie Colliander Lind
- TWM 024: Marketing Italian Coffee Culture to the World w/ Simona Colombo
- TWM 025: National Pride, Creativity and the French Language of Quebec w/ Patrick Pierra
- TWM 026: What it Takes to Build a Truly Global Business w/ Anna Schlegel
- TWM 027: India’s Diverse and Evolving Consumer Market w/ Vijayalaxmi Hegde
- TWM 028: What to Look for in a Language Services Provider w/ Florian Faes
- TWM 029: How to Connect with South Korean Consumers w/ Bobby McGill
- TWM 030: Meet Your Friendly Localization Experts at LocWorld w/ Donna Parrish
- TWM 031: Speaking Your Customers’ Language Through Agile Translation w/ Kathleen Bostick
- TWM 032: Tropicalizing Your Business for the Brazilian Market w/ Alexia Ohannessian
- TWM 033: How Crowdsourcing Can Play a Role in Localization w/ Alexia Ohannessian – Part 2
- TWM 034: Why China Is at the Forefront of Digital Transformation w/ Kevin Gentle
- TWM 035: The Global Success of Women in Localization w/ Eva Klaudinyova, Silvia Avary-Silveira & Anna Schlegel
- TWM 036: Translating Your Content for a Greek-Speaking Market w/ Catherine Christaki
- TWM 037: The Rise of Influencer Marketing in Global Campaigns w/ Elliot Polak
- TWM 038: The Agility Advantage of SMEs in Today’s Global Market w/ Lucie Newcomb
- TWM 039: Choosing the Right Tone for Your International Audience w/ Gary Muddyman
- TWM 041: Understanding Japan’s Unique Social Media Landscape w/ Neal Schaffer
- TWM 042: Why Global Brands Need Consistent Messaging w/ Mike Colombo
- TWM 043: How to Think Global One Tech-Savvy Step at a Time w/ Michele Smith
- TWM 044: Localizing Your Brand for Latin American Customers w/ Fabiano Cid
- TWM 045: Making Sure Your Business Is FITT for International Trade w/ Pamela Hyatt
- TWM 046: Leveraging the Cloud for Agile Content Localization w/ Calvin Scharffs
- TWM 047: From Zero to Global in Less Than a Year – a TWMPodcast Progress Report
- TWM 048: What You Need to Know About Global Digital Usage in 2017 w/ Simon Kemp
- TWM 049: Connecting the Localization and Global Marketing Communities w/ Ulrich Henes
- TWM 050: How Your Brand Name Can Help Your Go Global (or Not) w/ Kirill Soloviev
- TWM 051: How to Build a Global Brand Presence as a Nonprofit w/ Patrick Nunes
- TWM 052: Choosing the Right Web Developer for Your Multilingual Site w/ Shannon Smith
- TWM 053: Going Global with Subscription-Based Software as a Service (SaaS) w/ Ola Persson
- TWM 054: Real-Time Social Marketing for Today’s Global Mobile Culture w/ Chris ‘Kubby’ Kubbernus
- TWM 055: Getting into Exports, Supply Chains and International Logistics w/ Emiliano Introcaso
- TWM 056: How to Bloom and Grow with Specialized Translation Services w/ Ana Lourenço
- TWM 057: How Western Brands Can Succeed in South Korea w/ Don Southerton
- TWM 058: How to Customize Your Marketing Style for Different Cultures w/ Andy Molinsky
- TWM 059: Why Successful Brands Invest in Web Globalization w/ John Yunker
- TWM 060: The Global Potential of Today’s Tech Companies w/ Kris Bondi
- TWM 061: How to Succeed in Japan’s Ecommerce Market w/ Kohei Kurihara
- TWM 062: Why It Pays to Hire the Right Experts When You’re Going Global w/ Jamie Glass
Like what you hear? Please support the show:
- Subscribe via iTunes or Google Play (it’s free!) and leave a rating or review.
- Follow The Worldly Marketer updates on Twitter and Facebook.
- Be the first to find out about new episodes: join the mailing list!
Would your organization be a good fit to sponsor The Worldly Marketer Podcast?
Contact Kathrin to discuss sponsorship opportunities.