Ready to grow your brand internationally? Let’s get started.
A successful international marketing strategy always begins with careful research:
- Which foreign markets make the most sense for your brand expansion?
- What’s involved in adapting your marketing content – linguistically and culturally – for those markets?
- Where can you find local partners to help you create and deliver effective marketing content?
- Who are your competitors, and what can you learn from their approach?
- How will you know if your global marketing efforts are bringing you the right ROI?
Whether it’s about the markets you already serve or the ones you’re looking to enter, Verbaccino asks the right questions and gets you the answers you need.
Multilingual Content Marketing
Today’s digital marketplace is multilingual, and the vast majority of Internet users do not speak or read English. So why limit the growth of your business to an English-speaking customer base? Studies show that people are much more likely to do business with brands that communicate with them in their native language and in a way that is culturally appropriate. Verbaccino helps you get that competitive advantage. Whether you need to translate and localize your existing content, or create original content for your global customers, Verbaccino develops customized marketing strategies, and works with trusted partners in the language services industry.
Multiregional Social Media
To be competitive in the Digital Age, not only do you need to be present on social media, you have to be there consistently, your contributions need to be relevant to local audiences, and you have to engage with those audiences. Verbaccino can develop and implement a multilingual, multiregional strategy that makes sense for your international business goals. We’ll help your brand build a social presence in all the right ways, on all the right networks, and in all the right languages.
Services are available on a weekly, monthly or yearly retainer basis.
Public Speaking & Workshops