(Length: 34 minutes)
Emiliano Introcaso combines his extensive experience in international logistics and supply chain management with his current work as an educator.
Fluent in Spanish as well as in English, he is a Certified International Trade Professional (CITP), who received his designation from the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT) in Canada. He also holds a Professional Logistician (P.Log.) designation from The Logistics Institute.
Over the past 7 years, Emiliano has been teaching at several colleges across the Greater Toronto Area in a range of programs, including Supply Chain Management, Global Logistics, and International Business Management.
In addition to his work as a college Professor, Emiliano also delivers training workshops – both in Canada and abroad – to organizations looking to improve their knowledge around export practices.
Catch Emiliano’s insights on how to achieve export success.
- Emiliano’s website
- Forum for International Trade Training (FITT)
- Emiliano’s articles on the FITT Trade Ready blog
- The Logistics Institute
- Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters
- Export and Development Canada (EDC)
- Seneca College: International Trade Specialist Program
- George Brown College: International Business Management Program
- Emiliano on LinkedIn
- Emiliano on Twitter